This sheet metal radius brake is the perfect solution for forming radius bends in mild steel and aluminum. Stress and cracking of material is minimized due to the unique design of the apron, which swings outside the radius and rolls across the material.
Heavy duty plate construction, quick tooling change over, and convenient radius roll storage on the machine make this brake durable and easy to use. Especially useful in race car fabrication, automotive and aircraft restoration, sign manufacturing and custom cabinet and custom sheet metal, this brake is an excellent addition to any fabrication shop.
- Mild Steel Capacity: 16 gauge (1.5mm)
- Aluminum Capacity: .090 (2.2mm)
- Stainless Capacity: 20 gauge (.9mm)
- Max Forming Length (inches): 48
- Weight (pounds): 720
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38 x 69 x 49
- 1 inch OD for 1/2 inch radius
- 2 inch tube for 1 inch radius
- 3 inch tube for 1-1/2 inch radius
- 4 inch tube for 2 inch radius
- 5 inch tube for 2.5 inch radius
- 6-3/4 inch tube for 3-3/8 inch radius