This 8 foot sheet metal radius brake is the perfect solution for forming radius bends in mild steel and aluminum. Stress and cracking of material is minimized due to the unique design of the apron, which swings outside the radius and rolls across the material.
Heavy duty plate construction, quick tooling change over, and convenient radius roll storage on the machine make this brake durable and easy to use. Especially useful in race car fabrication, as well as automotive and aircraft restoration work, this brake is an excellent addition to any sheet metal fabrication shop.
- Mild Steel Capacity: 18 gauge (1.2mm)
- Aluminum Capacity: .080 (2.0mm)
- Stainless Capacity: 22 gauge (.8mm)
- Working Length (inches): 96
- Weight (pounds): 1190
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40 x 116 x 50
- 1 inch OD for 1/2 inch radius
- 2 inch tube for 1 inch radius
- 2-1/2 inch tube for 1-1/4 inch radius
- 3 inch tube for 1-1/2 inch radius
- 4 inch tube for 2 inch radius
Note: Liftgate delivery is not available for this item.